Rent a AUDI E-Tron
UFODRIVE is the leading self-service electric car rental company in Europe.
We deliver a premium rental experience using exclusively electric cars. Today, you can rent a Tesla Model S or a Jaguar I-Pace or a New Nissan Leaf. New electric car models are added to the fleet as soon as they are released: Tesla Model 3, Audi e-tron and more coming in 2019. Electric cars are not just a game changer for the environment. Driving electric is easy and amazing - click here to find out why electric is better.
HAVE AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY WITH THE AUDI E-TRON
The Audi e-tron is the first full-electrical model from the brand with the four rings. The sporty SUV combines the space and comfort of a typical luxury class automobile with a range suitable for everyday use, catapulting the driver into a new era with the electrical all-wheel drive. Forward-looking, innovative, and electric – the next step into the future.
The Audi e-tron is being built in the CO2-neutral plant in Brussels. Made in the heart of Europe.
- 95kWh battery
- 350km range
- 0-100km/h in 5.7 sec
- 200km/h top speed
- All-wheel drive
- 21' wheels
- Two large MMI touch response displays, replacing nearly every conventional switch and control
- Audi virtual cockpit
- Natural speech voice control with onboard and cloud search; additionally with Amazon voice-activated assistant Alexa
- Driver assistance systems for long distances, city and parking, including adaptive cruise assist and efficiency assist
- Progressive steering and adaptive air suspension standard; body ride height adjustable by 76 millimeters
- Luggage capacity of 600 liters, up to 1,725 with rear seats folded down; stowage compartment under the front hatch with 60 liters.
- 5 adults
- Receives software updates remotely to ensure it performs at the maximum of its capabilities.
The large high-voltage battery in the Audi e-tron can store up to 95 kWh of energy and is thus the foundation for the long range. There is generally no need to stop at charging stations during everyday driving. On long trips, such as when going on vacation, customers can use fast charging stations to charge with direct current (DC) at up to 150 kW – a first for series- production automobiles. This means that the Audi e-tron is all set for the next long-distance stretch of a journey in approximately half an hour. The electric SUV can also be recharged with alternating current (AC) at up to 11 kW; recharging with 22 kW is available as an option.
- From €159/day depending on days and locations.
- From €127/day for multiple-day booking.
- For extended rental periods, please contact us for tailored pricing.